OSRAM SYLVANIA Sr. Test Engineer II in Austin, Texas
Taking ownership of projects from concept to implementation and support existing hardware and software
- The ability to serve as the Manufacturing Test Engineer for PCBA and End-of-Line Testing in a high-volume production environment
- Demonstrating the ability and willingness to work on a variety of technical problems, individually and as a member of a team
- Leading the development of new test capabilities and the refinement of existing test capabilities in support of product verification testing and/or automated production testing.
Demonstrating strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Experience developing and supporting product testing and fixturing in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability in designing, developing, and deploying hardware and software integrated systems for test and measurements of high-powered lighting fixtures.
- Familiarity and ability to use the following tools: C#, SQL, PLC programming, 3D CAD modeling software, SolidWorks preferred, Multimeter, Power Sources, PAR meter, Hand Tools for assembly
- Skilled in HW and SW integration and troubleshooting to interface between measurement instruments and database collection.
Title: Sr. Test Engineer II
Location: TX-Austin (Fluence Bioengineering Inc., USA)
Requisition ID: 00110595