Harbor Healthcare System Palliative Care Clinical Marketer - FT - HarborCare - Beaumont, TX in Beaumont, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Palliative Care Marketing and Sales (CEC) position in the Beaumont area.
The Palliative Care Community Education Coordinator is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team. Understanding that care must be delivered according to accepted standards of practice, guided by the mission of the agency and the patient’s and family’s needs and concerns. The CEC blends all services of the agency into an integrated program of support. The Palliative Care CEC is responsible for establishing and maintaining public relations within the service areas. Also, accountable for promoting and relaying information about services provided by the agency to the surrounding communities.
- Must have at least two years' of experience in Public Relations / Sales or a college degree with one year of customer Relations / Public Relations experience
- Experience with Hospice policy, rules, and regulations
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Must have a Texas Driver's License and current auto insurance
- Effective written and verbal communication skills - required
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record - required
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for HarborCare. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: Palliative Care Clinical Marketer - FT - HarborCare - Beaumont, TX
Location: Beaumont, TX