Harbor Healthcare System RN Case Manager - Full Time (Home Health) - Beaumont, TX in Beaumont, Texas
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a full time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager position in the Beaumont area.
This is an out-patient position that requires an independent and experienced RN-Case Manager. Primary functions are to coordinate patient care with the interdisciplinary care team, including physician, patient/family and referring agency; and administer skilled nursing care for clients of all ages in their place of residence and assumes the responsibility of care. Will also implement/develop/document the plan of care. Assess home health patients to identify the physical, psycho social and environmental needs as evidenced by documentation, clinical record, case conference, team report and evaluations. Assure continuity of quality patient care delivered with appropriate documentation. Monitor assigned cases to ensure compliance with requirements of third party. Perform on-call responsibilities and provide on-call services to patients/families as assigned. Supervises and provides direction to the home health aides and LVN.
- Licensed RN in the State of Texas - required
- 1+ years' experience as a RN - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Proof of Current CPR - required
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel, must have reliable transportation
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- Healthcare Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(K)
- PTO (Personal Time Off)
- Holiday Pay
- 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.; Monday - Friday
- On-Call and Weekend Rotation may be required
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Home Health of Beaumont. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.
Title: RN Case Manager - Full Time (Home Health) - Beaumont, TX
Company: Harbor Home Health
Location: Beaumont, TX