Daybreak Venture Registered Nurse (RN) in Brownwood, Texas
The overall purpose of th Registered Nurse position is to participate in and oversee the provision of resident care as prescribed by the attending physician, consistent with accepted standards of care and within the scope of RN training and licensure. Incumbent also provides direct resident care, and assigns duties to subordinate LVN’s and/or nursing aides as appropriate.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing school and a current, valid license or registration (RN) in the state where employed are required.
- Nursing experience in a long-term care facility is preferred.
- Supervisory experience is desirable.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are necessary.
- Functional literacy in English is required. Daybreak Venture is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.