Robert Half International Accounting Specialist in Buda, Texas
Are you an experienced Accounts Payable specialist in South Austin? Do you take pride in offering extraordinary customer service and follow-through? Are you detail oriented and a quick learner? Do you have experience in the Construction or other job costing Industry, are you looking for a position where you can be a valuable team member, for a company that recognizes that its most valuable assets are its employees and its vendors as business partners? Do you love AP? If so, please consider this excellent opportunity with a Construction Company in South Austin.
We are looking for an experienced specialist who will be responsible for resolving and managing invoices in our Accounts Payable system.
· Processing subcontractor invoices.
· Determine sales and use tax applicability.
· Verify the receipt of contract deliverables.
· Obtain proper authorization prior to payment.
· The matching, coding, and data entry of invoices.
· Pulling backup for run weekly check runs.
· Other duties as requested.
Specific Knowledge & Skills:
· Experience matching to Purchase Orders.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· The ability to understand, investigate, problem solve and expedite complex AP transactions.
· Strong organizational skills and efficient habits.
· Confidence and good judgement.
· Be friendly and have good interpersonal skills.
· The Ability to concentrate and work independently with minimal direction and supervision.
· Multitask/juggle multiple demands and priorities.
Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
Ability to multitask, collaborate and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds in a fast-paced environment
Accurate, swift, data entry abilities
AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Command of Accounts Receivable (AR)
AIA Billing experience
Accounts Payable (AP) experience
Foundational knowledge in billing
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs