AdventHealth Personal Fitness Trainer in Burleson, Texas
Personal Trainer - Texas Health Huguley- operated as joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location Address: 11801 South Fwy., Burleson, TX 76028
Top Reasons to Work At Texas Health Huguley, Burleson, TX
- Our care for patients extend to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families and providing on call, 24 hours, 7 days a week Chaplains for spiritual support.
- Award winning facility and departments including “Great Place to Work” by Becker’s Hospital Review and Gallup.
- Work with the latest technology and top experts including “Daisy Award” recipients while on the way to Magnet status—2020.
- Amazing medical benefits through Aetna plus an onsite full-service fitness center.
- Growth opportunities designed for each employee.
- Located about 10 minutes from downtown Fort Worth and near TCU in the award-winning school district, Burleson ISD which also provides a low-cost of living.
You Will Be Responsible For:
Assists members in reaching their personal health and fitness goals.
Promotes Personal Training program by developing informational talks, newsletter articles and personal contact with members and potential members.
Schedules appointments based on member requests.
Develops individualized fitness program based on needs assessment conducted with client.
Demonstrates equipment to be used in workout program with emphasis on proper technique and safety.
Maintains record of Personal Training appointments and turns in all monies received for personal training along with a copy of appointments to the Assistant Director in charge of Accounting.
Is responsible for assisting all fitness center staff in maintaining a positive image of the fitness center.
Checks all equipment prior to use to assure proper working order.
Tags any broken or unsafe equipment out of service and reports it to the Assistant Director responsible for Fitness Services.
Follows all fitness center policies and procedures in the performance of duties.
Assists all fitness center staff members in maintaining a clean and orderly facility for all members and guests.
Attends staff meetings.
Maintains CPR certification.
What You Will Need:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Minimum of one year experience as a Fitness Trainer.
Needs to be experienced in fitness, interested in working with people and willing to learn.
Fitness Trainer certification by a nationally recognized certification program (ACE, IDEA, AFFA, Cooper Clinic, etc.).
Under the supervision of the Personal Trainer, responsible for providing fitness center members with one on one assistance in all aspects of fitness training to assist them in meeting their personal goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
- AdventHealth Jobs