JBS USA TANNERY QA TECHNICIAN I B SHIFT in Cactus, Texas
• JBS Wet Blue Tannery is now accepting applications for immediate openings for the Quality Assurance positions. This person would be responsible for the quality of hide products produced in our Cactus facility. This person would help manage and control the product to the industry’s highest quality standards. They might also oversee the quality of product being transferred to this plant from other JBS Company sites. This person would work closely with their manager to insure the tannery’s high quality expectations. This person will be in a position, at times, to direct the work force so they will need leadership capabilities. This person would complete the documentation that is so important in our business. It should be noted that our Tannery operates 24 hours a day 364 days a year.
• Consistent with our company’s policy of promoting from within, whenever possible.
• If you feel you would like to be a part of this growing division of JBS and you have a good SAFETY and ATTENDANCE record along with a desire to lead people, you might be the person for this job.
• Ensure that the process of the Quality Management System are established, implemented and maintained; Reporting to the Senior Management the performance of the Quality Management System and any need for improvement; Ensure the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization;
• Further details about this position could be received by calling 966-9401
Education Requirements (if applicable)
• HIGH SCHOOL DEGREE PREFERRED, BUT NOT REQ’D