Nexion Health Management Dietary Aide in Carrizo Springs, Texas
ATTENTION JOB SEEKERS:
If you are a retired/inactive nurse or graduate nurse, opportunities are currently available for you to make a difference in someone's life. The Texas Board of Nursing is implementing waivers of certain requirements to re-activate retired or inactive nursing licenses and to extend the permits of graduate nurses up to six months in response to COVID-19.
Opportunities are also available for CNAs, dietary cooks and aides. Please contact Whispering Springs Rehab and Healthcare Center for potential employment opportunities. Join our team and make a difference in someone's life.
Nexion affiliates operate 43 skilled nursing and rehabilitation as well as assisted living facilities in Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. Each of our affiliate skilled nursing and assisted living campuses offers a home-like setting influenced by their own unique regional cultures. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in our positive clinical outcomes, resident and family member testimonials, satisfaction reports and AHCA Quality Awards.
Dietary Aide Job Summary:
Prepares and serves palatable, nourishing, well-balanced diets to meet the daily nutritional and special dietary needs of each Resident. Assists in dishwashing operation and cleaning tasks.
- Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
- Freedom from use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
- Persons who have been found guilty by a court of low of abusing, neglecting, or mistreating individuals in a health care related setting are ineligible for employment in the position. Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Prefer one-year experience as food service aide in an institutional food service setting.
We Offer our Dietary Aides:
- Excellent wage and benefits package
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity to make a difference in the community EOE M/F/D/V