SMG Crew Supervisor Full-Time $13-$15/Hour DOE in Cedar Park, Texas
Summary: - Great opportunity to work in the entertainment industry! The Conversion Supervisor requires working evenings, weekends, and holidays. Responsibilities include changing of the building from event setup to event setup, scheduling third party and in-house labor crews and ensuring that the changes are done on time and complete. Must have forklift experience with certification preferred. This position is Full-Time with Benefits at $13-$15 an hour DOE.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, the Conversion Supervisor must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Responsible for setup and breakdown of staging, risers, chairs, bleachers, house drapes, carpeting, portable Basketball flooring, hockey dashers, Etc. as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Schedules in-house and third party labor dependent on event requirements.
- Tracks inventory of conversion tools and equipment, reports needs to the Operations Manager.
- Processes timesheet paperwork in ABI system.
- Stores equipment in pre-designated areas neatly and organized.
- Adheres to building policies and procedures.
- Responsible for safety practices for in-house and third party labor.
- Cohesively supervise multiple crews consisting of both H-E-B Cedar Park employees and third party contractors to achieve goals within a very specific timeframe.
- Candidate must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment, be willing to work a flexible schedule to include different shifts revolving around event schedules such as evenings, weekends and holiday hours if needed.
- Must have ability to interact with fellow employees and general public in a professional manner.
- Performs minor maintenance on equipment used for the setup and breakdown of events.
- Assists in other departments as needed.
- Operates forklifts (forklift experience/certification preferred), Zamboni, and company vehicles related to arena operations.
- Possess excellent organizational skills.
Physical Demands: Ability to stand, walk, sit, use of hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms, lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
The H-E-B Center at Cedar Park delivers fun, family entertainment including sports, concerts and family shows among other events, bringing energy, excitement, and new business to the Cedar Park, Austin and Central Texas area. H-E-B Center is home to the Texas Stars, AHL team of the Dallas Stars, and the Austin Spurs, NBA Development League team of the San Antonio Spurs.
Working for SMG at The H-E-B Center at Cedar Park means being a part of the premier entertainment venue of the area. We employ a large team of part-time workers, with a lean staff of full-time workers, all geared toward putting on a line-up of amazing events.
The company reserves the right to change or modify all job descriptions as needed. This description portrays in general terms the type and levels of work performed and is not intended to be all-inclusive or to represent specific duties of any one incumbent. The knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired through a combination of formal schooling, self-education, prior experience, or on-the-job training.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans to apply. VEVRRA Federal Contractor.
To Apply Directly Click: http://bit.ly/2nOlvWz
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled