Senior Living Properties LLC Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - PRN in Childress, Texas
Certified Great Place to Work - 2020
Exciting opportunities for PRN Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN). Competitive pay and flexible schedules. Don't miss out!
At Childress Healthcare Center, we believe everyone deserves a great life, including you. Our commitment is to provide love, attention and optimal care one resident at a time. We realize consistently fulfilling this commitment depends on the success of caring professionals like you, who build their careers with us. Together, we’re setting the standard in the delivery of rehabilitation, quality post-acute services and long-term care. Join us and discover how many lives you can change, including yours.
*Must meet all minimum job requirements and be eligible for hire. Limited time offer.
Career Advantages We Offer FT Employees:
• Medical, vision and dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• Flexible schedule
• Long term growth and advancement opportunities
• And more…..
Under the supervision of the Director of Nursing, the Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) provides nursing care to residents as prescribed by the physician and in accordance with standards of nursing practices and regulations, and supervises the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) staff in the delivery of direct resident care.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Ability to supervise other employees and work cooperatively to obtain resident care objectives.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to hear and respond to pages; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families, personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under stress.
- 6 months nursing experience We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local