TriMas Corporation Administrative Assistant in Clute, Texas
Primary Location: 603 Jaco, Clute, TX 77531 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Primary responsibility is to support branch operations in regards to the flow of material through the Syteline operating system. Processes all paperwork for inventory transactions related to incoming inventory and outgoing orders. Responsible also for the storage of all such paperwork in the Tokopen system. Will serve as back up to the Administrative/Safety Officer in their absence.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant:
· Clerical –
o Processes all jobs in Syteline and issues material to those jobs based on data provided.
o Ships all out-going orders twice daily.
o Serves as backup for receiving when shipping clerk unable to stay current. Scan daily paperwork into Tokopen so that it will be ready for viewing next day.
o Organizer for all things paper for future reference
· Administrative –
o Process Invoices, Credits, and RMAs daily, and help Branch Manager with month end reports to clean up system prior to month end closing.
o Work with Houston Accounting to resolve AP issues as they arise.
· Performs other related functions as required or assigned.
· Maintain a clean work environment.
· Process Invoices, Credits, and RMA paperwork. Support Month end completion by clearing open items in Syteline and at the Shipping desk
· Order shop and office supplies.
· Work ERS Reports
Required Qualifications of the Administrative Assistant:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge of: Customer Order Processes – Inventory System – Syteline preferably
· Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point)
· Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
· Good Verbal and Written Communication Skills
· Capability to Multitask
· Ability to type quickly and accurately
· Attention to Detail
· Ability to maintain composure during periods of high stress
· Ability to sit most of the day and handle multiple things at the same time.
Lamons* is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.*