HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse (RN) - Supervisor Operating Room in Corpus Christi, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aNurse (RN) -Supervisor Operating Room to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_Corpus Christi Medical Center, Corpus Christi, TX_ _Nurse (RN) Supervisor - Operating Room_ _ _ Corpus Christi Medical Centeris a 631- bed Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
What you will do this role:
* The Surgical Services Coordinator is responsible for the direction and coordination of all clerical functions related to the daily operations of surgical service departments for CCMC under the direction of the Surgical Director.
* This includes creation and maintenance of call schedules, gathering and inputting required information for departmental statistics as well s maintenance and upgrading computer software systems.
* The Surgical Service Coordinator also assists with the coordinating and communicating of information regarding patients, visitors, physicians and nursing staff, volunteers and ancillary departments.
* The Surgical Service Coordinator will also be responsible for the maintenance of community wide scheduling, PA reconciliation, department daily/monthly reports, as well as all other secretarial functions, which enhance the flow of correspondence through departments.
* The Surgical Service Coordinator will be responsible for training new scheduling secretaries as well as being relief secretary on all campuses as needed.
Education: * Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing, BSN preferred What qualifications you will need: * Current TX RN licensure * American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification required * 2 years experience in Operating Room with 1 year Charge experience HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.*We are actively interviewing so apply today! *
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Nurse (RN) - Supervisor Operating Room
Location: Texas-Corpus Christi-Corpus Christi Medical Center
Requisition ID: 08298-10884