HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical in Cypress, Texas
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking aRegistered Nurse(RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress - Houston, Texas_
_Registered Nurse (RN) - Medical Surgical_
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypressis a 139-licensed bed, general acute care hospital. Our services include the latest, state-of-the-art medical technology and equipment, well-respected area physicians, and an upscale five-star hotel-like ambiance. Designed with patients and physicians in mind,HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress aims to be the hospital of choice for the northwest corridor.
HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypressis affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:
- Applies the nursing process to a group of patients. Evaluates outcomes of patient care, consults with other disciplines as required and adjusts the plan of care as necessary to ensure optimal service.
- Ensure appropriate delivery of patient care for a group of patients according to policy and procedure; assigns and/or delegates patient care assignments to licensed and non-licensed nursing staff, based on acuity, needs of the patient, staff availability and qualifications.
- Participates and facilitates in the case management process and cost containment for patients.
- Cooperates with other personnel to achieve department objectives and maintain good employee relations with collaborative integration of the health care team.
- Demonstrates accountability for direct patient care and evaluation of patient outcomes.
What qualifications you will need:
- Graduate from an accredited school of Nursing.
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
- One (1) or more year’s recent clinical experience as a RN preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally in writing.
- Good clinical skills and judgment.
- Current Texas license as RN.
- American Red Cross or America Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and Certification is required.
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) Medical Surgical
Location: Texas-Cypress-HCA Houston N Cypress
Requisition ID: 26985-122929