Worldwide Flight Services Administrative Assistant GSE/FA in Dallas, Texas
- Appropriation Requests
- Create ARs to capitalize expenses
- Update CMMS – Keep equipment up to date
- Create new assets for new equipment
- Transfers between locations
- Scrapped equipment
- Equipment Shipping/Receiving checklists
- Update given info for leases, last move, from, year, etc
- Create Shipping Authorizations
- Authorize shipments to freight companies for equipment moves
- LTL Shipments
- Call FedEx and set up ‘less than truckload’ shipments
- Send Decals, OOS Tags, Titles, etc
- Send packaged shipments per request
Out of Service Log
Send out OOS log every Tuesday to Maintenance group, Maintenance Expense Report & Send out maintenance report every Tuesday to Maintenance group
Capex Scrub & Possible Capex list
Monthly auction to sell unwanted equipment, maintain titles records on file and in C and CMMS cleanup/NBV
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Ability to lift 35 lbs.
Reports to work on a regular and timely basis.
Perform other duties as requested by management.
Exceptional customer service skills and effective communication both verbal and written. Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task. Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Typing required using personal computer. Ability to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language. Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Tracking Code: 2108-629
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular