PNC Asset Resolution Officer Sr in Dallas, Texas
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100869 Asset Resolution Officer Sr
Administers large-level-risk transactions for clients with the goal of minimizing losses and optimizing resolutions.
Gathers financial data, prepares analysis and develops workout strategy and alternatives for a portfolio. Reviews relevant documents and transaction deal structure.
Negotiates workout options with customers to reduce risks and losses. Works with internal and external business partners and borrowers to better secure collateral coverage. Adheres to established policies, procedures and regulations.
Evaluates an asset or the customer's cash flow, balance sheet, long-term business plans and other relevant financial information.
Works with internal and external business partners on negotiations and documentation to mitigate risk. May mentor peers. May participate in regulatory discussions.
KS - Overland Park
Asset Resolution Officer Sr
Line of Business:
Corporate & Institutional Banking
KS012 - Midland Loan Services
Total Hours Per Week:
Monday to Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
KS - Overland Park, TX - Dallas
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Problem Solving - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Effective Communications - Extensive Experience
- Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Negotiating - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with external vendors and clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Analytical Thinking - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of techniques and tools that promote effective analysis and the ability to determine the root cause of organizational problems and create alternative solutions that resolve the problems in the best interest of the business.
Data Gathering and Reporting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and processes for gathering and reporting data in a particular department or division of a company.
Financial Statement Analysis - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of tools, techniques, and practices, and ability to analyze and determine the credit-worthiness of a business enterprise through its financial statements.
Credit Analysis and Verification - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize tools, techniques and practices for determining the credit-worthiness of an applicant.
Regulatory Environment - Financial Services - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to help an organization adapt to applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies, and guidelines affecting business practices.
Collateral Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the concepts, objectives, tools and methods used in collateral management; ability to implement and develop collateral strategies for risk control and profit management.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Senior Asset Resolution Officer in the Real Estate Solutions group within Midland Loan Services, you will be based in Overland Park, KS or Dallas, TX.
Midland Loan Services, a division of PNC Real Estate, is one of the leading third-party providers of loan servicing, asset management and technology solutions for the commercial real estate finance industry. We leverage our real estate expertise and proprietary technology to offer customized solutions that are tailored to our clients’ specific needs and unique challenges – from lowering operational costs and improving back-office efficiencies to enhancing overall portfolio management capabilities. All the while, we remain focused on exceeding customer expectations, a principle that has earned us a reputation for superior customer service.
The Real Estate Solutions Group works with a diverse group of clients, which includes some of the largest lenders and investors in the commercial real estate market and the largest subordinate bond investors in the CMBS market. Midland is the largest named special servicer in the CMBS market today, and our portfolio provides a wide range of opportunities for our employees to expand their skill sets. We work with our clients to create a customized set of advisory services, including: performing asset management, special servicing, evaluative and risk management strategies for complex debt and equity structures, due diligence and asset valuations. As a Senior Asset Resolution Officer, you will have a range of responsibilities including:
Managing a portfolio of transitional commercial real estate projects including adaptive reuses of existing properties, and or out of the ground construction projects,
Reviewing complex borrower requests and developing recommendations for approvals to our clients,
Managing the workout and resolution process for large complex transactions,
Due diligence for Midland’s third party subordinate CMBS investors,
Quarterly and annual asset valuations and strategic reviews for various equity investors and balance sheet lenders.
Your days will be filled with a variety of tasks in an environment that values teamwork, open communication, cutting-edge employee training and career development. The hours follow a basic workweek, but may allow for some flexibility depending on the needs of our clients, as well as the balance of your workgroup.