CALIBRE Automotive Technical Recruiter in Dallas, Texas
CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Information Technology Solutions company, is looking for an Automotive Technical Recruiter. The Automotive Technical Recruiter is responsible for supporting the Veterans and Non-Veterans automotive talent recruiting goals of the Industry Management Services (IMS) Directorate within the Human Capital Management (HCM) Division. The position provides direct recruiting support to CALIBRE’s automotive industry technical recruiting for to support recruiting for the Mercedes-Benz DRIVE Registered Apprenticeship Program and our other major OEM programs. The Automotive Technical Recruiter assesses retail automotive dealership talent management needs; and, provides technical recruiting services liaison with major vocational technical schools, community colleges and high school automotive technology programs. This key position requires frequent and proactive communication with military base transition centers, military family and community readiness offices, and local chapters of Veterans Service Organizations in the vicinity of retail dealerships in need of talent; and, proactive and daily engagement with the Project Managers / Senior Technical Recruiters, and the Regional Senior Field Recruiters. The Automotive Technical Recruiter will deliver a monthly targeted number of prospects to support regional placement goals, and performance will be measured by the number of successful monthly placements, offset by any turnover losses from previous placements.
- Task Management – The ability to manage complex tasks, independently or as part of a team, meeting quality and schedule goals within a resource and time constrained environment;
- Technical Expertise- The ability to deliver military Veteran and non-military recruiting technical expertise that ensures a superior client experience;
- Communications – The ability to clearly articulate the value proposition of a career in the luxury and performance automotive industry as a brand certified service technician. Must be capable of interacting with a diverse group of people (OEM management teams, automotive dealership management teams, military mechanics and technicians, Veterans, vocational technical (VOTECH) school instructors and students, and other stakeholders) with competing interests and priorities;
- Social Networking - The ability to leverage a wide range of social media forums to connect with a vast array of talent, while working within established boundaries for content, OEM branding, and CALIBRE network security requirements;
- Production – The ability to generate recruiting leads that result in achieving monthly placement goals established by the PM and Senior Technical Recruiter; and,
- Quality Control – The ability to deliver quality candidates who remain fully employed and valued by their respective dealerships for no less than 12 months following their hiring start date.
- Veterans Benefits – The ability to convey accurate information about the GI Bill® and registered apprenticeship application procedures as they relate to OEM sponsored apprenticeship programs.
- 5 or more years of technical recruiting experience within the US automotive industry and / or the US Armed Forces
- 3 or more years of requesting, tracking, and processing background check requests
- A thorough understanding of Military Discharge Documents (From DD-214)
- A thorough understanding of Military MOS/Rating assignments and training guidelines
- A proven familiarity with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- 3 years of automotive industry recruiting in support of retail dealership or vocational technical school talent placement operations
- 3 or more years of applicant tracking system utilization
- 2 or more years of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) automotive client experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a Human Resources related field
(Other education, commensurate experience and demonstrated ability of individual may be substituted.)
CALIBRE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports transitioning service members, veterans and individuals with disabilities. We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. To be considered, please apply via our website at www.calibresys.com. Come join our dynamic team! #CALIBRECareers
Tracking Code: IMS 2540-585
Job Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular