Toyota BPC Lead - NA Finance Systems and Projects in Dallas, Texas
Title: BPC Lead - NA Finance Systems and Projects Location: US-TX-Dallas-Plano Other Locations:
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
Who we're looking for
Toyota’s Accounting & Finance (A&F) Division is looking for a passionate and highly-motivated BPC Lead- NA Finance Systems and Projects.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide oversight of the Accounting & Finance BPC Support team and their efforts to resolve production issues and support the stabilization of the system and its associated business processes.
Reporting to the Accounting & Finance Systems and Project Manager, the person in this role will support the Accounting & Finance (A&F) division’s objective to actively participate in ensuring BPC accuracy and timeliness through continuous collaboration with Information Systems, Accounting, & Finance. This role's primary responsibility is to provide oversight of the A&F BPC Support team in prioritizing and resolving issues in support of day-to-day operations, period-end close, quarterly/annual financial reporting, and all budget/forecast cycles. In addition, this team will support the stabilization efforts for BPC and associated processes and procedures. A successful candidate will bring extensive BPC experience, an accounting or finance background, and a bachelor’s degree.
What you'll be doing
Team Leadership and Management:
• Ensure the continued training, development, and overall performance of the team, focusing on both technical and professional skills.
• Drive the team members' performance and coach team members where necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Production Support / Issue Resolution:
• Review and prioritize all BPC production tickets. Ensure the team is resolving tickets timely and efficiently. Review and approve fixes as required. Escalate issues to leadership as appropriate.
• Partner with IT and key business operations teams in Accounting & Finance, IT, ERP Center of Excellence, and the Project teams to clarify each team’s roles & responsibilities for production support/ticket resolution, enhancement requests, and kaizen projects.
Manage enhancement backlog & drive business process improvement:
• Partner with Business and IT teams to develop business cases for Major enhancements – support review with executive committees to secure associated resource/funding requirements.
Metrics, Dashboards & BPC Health Check Tools:
• Enhance existing dashboards and metrics tools that measure the overall health of Finance and Accounting areas of the BPC system.
• Develop new tools as business needs evolve and new functionality is delivered from BPC Project teams.
Team Responsibilities and Documentation:
• Partner with business support teams, the project teams, and IT to ensure that end-to-end process documentation, data flows and alignment of roles & responsibilities are maintained and current.
BPC projects / major releases:
• Support BPC project teams with preparation for future project releases and transition to steady-state.
What you bring
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Information Systems, or relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to partner and collaborate across organizations and with multiple levels within the company.
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially with Excel, PowerPoint, Teams.
• Detailed knowledge of BPC Planning, BPC Consolidation, SAP/S4, and related business processes.
• BPC Standard/Standalone Version (BPC 11.1 on BW 4HANA).
Added bonus if you have
• Ability to maintain dimensions including properties and hierarchy structures within BPC web client.
• Maintain data integrity and reconcile data between models and SAP source system.
• Consolidation administrative activities such as Ownership Manager and Consolidations Monitor.
• Understanding of intercompany eliminations processes and business rules.
• Creation of complex input schedule and reports to support planning processes and financial reporting.
• Ad hoc reporting and experience training end-user on functionality.
• Ability to understand driver-based calculation logic and associated business processes.
• Toyota finance and accounting experience.
What we'll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
• A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility and respect
• Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement
• Vehicle purchase & lease programs
• Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
• Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable)
• Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute
• Paid holidays and paid time off
• Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools and more
• Flexible spending accounts
• Relocation assistance (if applicable)
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10 different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.