TEKsystems Customer Success Leader II - Data Analytics & Insights in Dallas, Texas
TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
Customer Success Leader II - Data Analytics & Insights
The Customer Success Leader II (CSL II) position is a delivery leadership position in the organization in which the individual is responsible for managing one or more projects/project teams/programs at a time. The Customer Success Leader provides ownership of customer expectations, delivery assurance of application services deliverables, and all-around outcomes for clients. The CSL role is responsible for quantifying the business benefits of project outcomes throughout the engagement. As a more advanced Customer Success Leader position, a CSL II is expected to have the experience and background to perform all the duties described below for engagements of all service types including all those expected of a CSL I along with complex deliverable-based, fully outsourced, or extremely large scale engagements or programs. This position requires a more demanding set of skills, educational background and demonstrated experience as related to the technical practice area.
Strategic Thinker & Market Strategist
* Customer-First Mindset:
Urgently and actively accountable for project and customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction and contract compliance.
Succinctly understands and explains how application solution addresses customer needs and discusses benefits in terms of business value versus technology features
Establish and perform periodic customer, project, and solution "health checks" with client project teams baselined against the target metrics associated with the Value Streams defined at the onset of the engagement.
Ensure customer reference-ability and, support and enhance on-going relationships.
Define and implement a Communication Plan that meets project and customer expectations, and then urgently ensure a rhythm of 'continuous communication' and escalation inside of TEK and with the client relative to project status, opportunities, and imminent risks.
Participate in the development and execution of an Account Strategy in collaboration with internal stakeholders.
* Innovative: Thinks out of the box, works to solution and solve business problems. Drives growth by relentlessly searching for new and improved ways of serving our internal and external customers. Collaborates heavily with Practice, Solutions, and Sales Teams towards this end. Ability to highlight risks associated with activities that deviate from stated business goals and define costs associated with deviation.
* Leadership Presence: Inspires and motivates a sense of direction and purpose. Energizes team members to strive towards a compelling vision of the future by embracing and embodying company values in all aspects of their work. Offers clarity around project goals and objectives to enable effective collaboration towards a shared purpose.
* Strategic Perspective & Judgement: Maintains a clear view of the customer's current and future business needs above and beyond the engagement deliverables. Uses deep industry and cultural knowledge to anticipate trends and opportunities; takes a long-term view of the business, as well as taking the broad strategy and translating it into meaningful goals and objectives. Collaboration with account team to ensure costs, planning, governance and risks are visible and issues are resolved
Organizational Agility / Drives for Results:
* Understand and support the approach and solution design proposed by collaborating with customers and stakeholders to manage their expectations and proactively resolve business issues in a timely manner and then work vigorously to ensure the path towards fulfillment of customer expectations is always dignified.
* Urgently and actively develop, maintain, and track quantifiable metrics that support business and project goals.
* Continually challenges others in a healthy fashion and addresses performance gaps well before there are any negative impact on service delivery.
* Situational Leadership: Adjusts behavior to best fit the style of others and the style that is needed based upon the situation, the customer culture, and project goals.
* Self-Awareness & Development: Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses. Admits mistakes; proactively seeks feedback from others. Extracts learning from failure.
Building Relationships / Trust & Assessing Talent
* Collaborates / Creates Buy-in: Builds both informal & formal relationships across organization boundaries.
* Assessing Talent & Push:
* Mentor, manage and develop project team members. Conduct annual reviews throughout the year on employee performance where required.
* Leading Inclusively: Recruits, develops and retains a diverse, high-quality workforce; maintain a high-performing team that leads and manages an inclusive workplace that maximizes the talents of each person to achieve sound results.
Required Education and/or Experience:
* A. or B.S. in Computer Science (other majors acceptable with requisite experience)
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in information technology and professional services.
* 3+ years of Business Intelligence, ETL or Big Data experience.
* 3+ years of application development experience.
* Proficient in either Jira or TFS, or similar technology.
* Excellent experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
* Breadth of knowledge in different Data technologies like Oracle, Microsoft, Informatica, TIBCO, MuleSoft, Tableau and AWS.
* Agile project management experience is required.
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Possesses incredible degrees of situational awareness with a 'Customer First Mindset'.
* Operates with a sense 'healthy paranoia' by continually ensuring the Customer expectations and goals are urgently dignified and that any potential barriers or risks to success are immediately escalated and addressed
* Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language), analysis and problem-solving skills as well as excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated experience communicating and presenting at senior executive/director levels
* Superior people and personnel management skills.
* Self-Development: Active and passionate role in their own personal and professional development. Understand areas for growth and learning, creates a plan to improve, and aggressively pursue that plan. Remains up to
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
TEKsystems, Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
TEKsystems is a equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs