Toyota Enterprise Compliance Sr Analyst in Dallas, Texas
Title: Enterprise Compliance Sr Analyst Location: US-TX-Dallas-Plano Other Locations:
Who we are
Collaborative. Respectful. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at Toyota. As one of the world’s most admired brands, Toyota is growing and leading the future of mobility through innovative, high-quality solutions designed to enhance lives and delight those we serve. We’re looking for diverse, talented team members who want to Dream. Do. Grow. with us.
An important part of the Toyota family is Toyota Financial Services (TFS), the finance and insurance brand for Toyota and Lexus in North America. While TFS is a separate business entity, it is an essential part of this world-changing company – delivering on Toyota’s vision to move people beyond what’s possible. At TFS, you will help create best-in-class customer experiences in an innovative, collaborative environment.
Who we’re looking for
Toyota Financial Services’ (TFS) Enterprise Compliance Department is looking for a passionate and highly motivated Enterprise Compliance Senior Analyst.
Reporting to the Enterprise Compliance Manager, the primary responsibility of this role is the independent compliance review component; risk-based, independent evaluation of business functional processes and/or adherence to laws, regulations, and regulatory agency guidance is a critical component of the Compliance Management System (CMS).
What you’ll be doing
• Develop and implement a compliance review program to help ensure TFS compliance with applicable local, state, and federal laws, regulations, and regulatory agency guidance.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of regulatory compliance controls, as well as compliance with internal policies and procedures, for TFS business units as assigned.
• Analyze the results of compliance testing programs; make recommendations to business and Enterprise Compliance management on designing action plans for the remediation of compliance gaps; provide business support to implement corrective action plans.
• Analyze system data and reports to identify compliance risks and issues related to the TFS operational processes.
• Set standards for compliance review processes throughout the enterprise; consult with business unit compliance resources on the design and implementation of monitoring programs.
• Work closely with the respective business units to develop policies, procedures, risk controls, and systems to ensure compliance exposure is managed effectively.
• Help lead the integration of compliance into the day-to-day functions of the business units and functional processes.
• Develop and maintain regular management reports of compliance reviews completed, including information related to findings, trends, and business impact.
• Partner with Legal, Enterprise Compliance, and Risk as needed to prepare for and coordinate responses to regulatory examinations and internal audits/reviews.
• Collaborate with Legal and business management to assess risk related to business practices/processes.
• Learn and research complex regulatory requirements and their applicability to TFS.
• Evaluate risks and identify mitigating controls.
• Maintain expertise in the area of compliance risks and the independent review process:
- Maintain an understanding of the Federal and State laws and regulations impacting TFS.
- Maintain an understanding of business units and functional area processes to maintain adherence to laws and regulations.
What you bring
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited institution in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or Economics, or equivalent professional work experience.
• Experience in compliance and/or internal audit within the financial services industry.
• Experience in the application of compliance aspects of policies and procedures, including complex state and federal regulatory requirements.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects or priorities simultaneously.
• Proven ability to prioritize among competing initiatives with minimal direction.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Added bonus if you have
• CRCM, CCCP, or other similar Compliance Certification.
• Experience with a Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) platform.
• Experience with Toyota Motor Credit Corporation applications (DMS, Salesforce, V8 carLOS, VLOS, etc.).
• Understanding of and/or proficiency in Microsoft Access and Visio.
What we’ll bring
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-leading benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
• A work environment built on teamwork, flexibility, and respect.
• Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career, as well as tuition reimbursement.
• Vehicle purchase & lease programs.
• Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family.
• Flextime and virtual work options (if applicable).
• Toyota 401(k) Savings Plan featuring a company match, as well as an annual retirement contribution from Toyota regardless of whether you contribute.
• Paid holidays and paid time off.
• Referral services related to prenatal services, adoption, childcare, schools, and more.
• Flexible spending accounts.
• Relocation assistance (if applicable).
Belonging at Toyota
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. Respect for all is our North Star. Toyota is proud to have 10 different Business Partnering Groups across 100 different North American chapter locations that support team members’ efforts to dream, do and grow without questioning that they belong. As a company that has been one of DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity and a member of The Billion Dollar Roundtable supporting minority and woman-owned suppliers for over 10 years, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business.
Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics.
Have a question or need assistance with your application? Check out the How to Apply section of our careers page on Toyota.com.
To save time applying, Toyota does not offer sponsorship of job applicants for employment-based visas or any other work authorization for this position at this time.