BH Management Services Inc. Leasing Consultant - Versailles in Dallas, Texas
As a Leasing Consultant you would be responsible for handling all aspects of leasing apartment units in accordance with Company and Fair Housing guidelines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Exhibits strong commitment to the service needs of the internal and external customer.
- Represents the company in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of all aspects of leasing units and leasing documents in accordance with Company and Fair housing guidelines.
- Executes all lease renewals to maximize resident retention.
- Ability to understand and qualify all prospective residents and maintains all resident leasing files.
- Inspects all pre-leased apartments prior to resident’s scheduled move-in date; coordinates all changes regarding resident move-outs.
- Responsible for maintaining a closing ratio of 40% or higher and 80% or higher on shopping reports.
- Understands the community, specials and floor plans and maintains waiting lists of prospective residents.
- Accountable for “shopping” competitive properties to stay abreast of industry trends.
- Responsible for knowing the status of vacant units; inspection of all pre-leased apartments and securing lease renewals to ensure that the property generates a satisfactory cash flow.
- May be asked to assist at other communities as needed.
- High School or GED (General Education Diploma) preferred
- Previous leasing experience preferred
- Strong sales and closing skills required
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Yardi Voyager experience preferred
- MS Office Word/Excel experience preferred
- A valid driver’s license may be required
- A positive, motivating and team-oriented attitude
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to exceed in a very competitive environment
Work Schedule: Will normally work a Monday-Friday schedule with rotating weekends; (hours may vary to meet the business needs of the property)
- (3) Weeks of Paid Time Off
- Birthday Paid Day Off
- 12 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/ Vision
- 401K + match
- Education reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer. Drug Free workplace. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen
# of openings: 1