MetaBank Market & Program Analyst I (Commercial Insurance Premium Finance) in Dallas, Texas
The Market & Program Analyst I will be responsible for supporting processes of vetting, set up and monitoring entities, both agents and insurance markets. They will also have credit authority to review and approve premium finance quote opportunities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Required to perform setup of agencies and insurance markets upon approval, specifically creating rate charts, configurations, fee plans and all other aspects associated with the setup of an AFS/IBEX partner program.
- Responsible for setup of entity preferences, in regards to delivery of notices, reports and disbursement of both financed premiums and revenue/fee.
- Responsible for delivering agency programs, including detailed terms and conditions/parameters, to senior manager for review and approval
- Responsible for underwriting Insurance Companies, General Agents and Agency files.
- Review and audit Agent, GA and carrier setup/underwriting to ensure procedures and PBS setup support qualification process and policy.
- Clear understanding of how the role of insurance companies, General Agent/Brokers and Insurance Agents impact premium finance transactions.
- Required to prepare and present premium finance quotes, and perform credit review of insured/borrowers, based on credit authority as identified by management.
- Clear understanding of insurance premium underwriting provisions and policies, how they vary per industry and geographic location of borrower and the impact they have on premium finance transactions and collateral.
- General knowledge of agency advance fee program, agency referral fee program, rewards program, insurance products, markets and subsequent impact they have on premium finance transactions.
- Provide backup support of Credit Department processes, as assigned by Credit Managers, specifically agency advance fee program, agency referral fee program and rewards program.
- Provides technical (PBS) support to Sales Team, Internal Marketing department and agency partners, when needed.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, including but not limited to - Insurance Companies, Risk Retention Groups, Program Administrators, General Agents, Brokers, Insurance Agents and communicate same to Credit Manager and department.
- Ability to work with supervisors and senior management to carry out complex tasks and projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education: Up to 1 year post secondary schooling preferred.**
- Experience: 1-2 years experience in insurance industry preferred.
MetaBank is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Department: 901-AFS/IBEX TX
Location: Dallas, TX