Bank of America Portfolio Manager - Enterprise Fraud Management & Controls in Dallas, Texas
The role will lead select Operational Excellence programs within Consumer, Small Business & Wealth Management Operations (CSWO) under the Global Technology and Operations (GTO) line of business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Engage business partners across Global Technology and Operations, CSWO, Enterprise Fraud Management and Controls, Contact Centers, Client Protection and partner organizations.
• Development of governance and execution delivery/release planning for large portfolio Transformation execution
• Lead work teams through problem identification and solution design utilizing Design Thinking, Business Process design, and Six Sigma methodologies to accurately depict the Operations current state baseline and organizational functions, the opportunities and gaps, and the potential solutions
• Support the businesses in the development of master plans that strategically transform Business operations
• Engaging Business partners across CSWO and partner organizations, interact with all levels of the organization from front line operators to executive leaders to technology partners
• Accountability for engaging the appropriate partners to drive the work and to deliver against expected project portfolio outcomes and time lines, leading across multiple organizations to drive and deliver change
• Demonstrated experience leading complex project/program management
• Experience with business or technology strategy development
• Strong experience with business and technology operational process definition and optimization
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and facilitation engagement skills including presenting to LOB senior leaders and financial/legal/compliance/risk partners
• Highly Skilled specific to: Visio, Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• Knowledge of Consumer, Small Business & Wealth Management Operations and/or experience in one of more of the following areas: Enterprise Fraud Management and Controls, Claims Operations, Consumer Product, Consumer Operations, or Contact Centers
• Six Sigma, BPM (business process management), or Project Management (PMP) certification
• Design Thinking and Agile methodology experience and/or certification, Lean familiarity
Enterprise Role Overview:
Manages a portfolio/ programs specific to corporate change initiatives that have significant and strategic impact on how the company does business, provides a product or service, or executes a function. Responsible for enterprise and/or line of business-wide, cross functional, high impact strategic initiatives by ensuring delivery of business outcomes from portfolio investments. Strong business centric mindset with ability to utilize sound business judgment and tailor approach to drive optimal business outcomes. Responsibility for staff and budget. May serve as primary contact to Executive management for critical change initiatives depending on scope and impact of business supporting. Communicates, influences and negotiates both vertically and horizontally to obtain or leverage necessary resources. Assists in achieving broad goals supporting corporate business strategy. Responsible for results delivery, risk management and strategy development. May or may not manage employees. Significant experience with managing large diverse programs and projects. Typically 5+ plus years of program management experience.
Posting Date : 08/16/2019
Phoenix, AZ, SOUTH MOUNTAIN BLDG, 1825 E BUCKEYE RD,
Newark, DE, Deerfield V, 655 Paper Mill Rd,
Jacksonville, FL, BANK OF AMERICA OFFICE PARK, 9000 SOUTHSIDE BLVD BLDG 600,
Charlotte, NC, ONE BANK OF AMERICA CENTER, 150 N COLLEGE ST,
Dallas, TX, DALLAS INFOMART, 1950 N STEMMONS FWY,
Addison, TX, 16001 N Dallas Pkwy (TX8044),
- United States
Travel : Yes, 10% of the time
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Weekly Schedule : Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.
Bank of America
- Bank of America Jobs