Aon Corporation Program Leader-Account Management in Dallas, Texas
Aon is looking for a Program Leader – Account Manager.
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon Affinity / Aon Benefits Solutions Inc in Dallas, Texas..
Your impact as a*Program Leader – Account Manager*
is a Senior Leadership role charged with aiding in managing and growing Aon Benefit Solutions, Benefit Marketing Solution’s (BMS) division, with an emphasis on leading the business into the non-traditional rent to own space. BMS is the industry leader in providing membership programs that include protection, medical, and lifestyle benefits to the RTO industry.
- Assume leadership role and grow BMS, with an emphasis on entering the non-traditional RTO space and expanding product offerings to RTO clients with responsibility for sales, client relationships, and planning
- Assist BMS President with P&L; responsibilities for the division, including revenue and expense planning, budgeting, and forecasting, and accountability for performance against these plans
- Direct and manage all activities of the Sales teams, including:
- Relationship management;
- Sales, marketing and distribution strategies;
- Benefit design;
- Identification of key business opportunities and effective growth strategies, including program design enhancements, new product development and cross-sell
- Direct efforts to increase client value through POS and post-sale, and social media marketing to customers
- Significant travel required
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- RTO industry knowledge and experience
- Business development, sales leadership and distribution management
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and presentation
- Leadership, sound judgment, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and manage teams and projects with flexibility and adaptability to continuously drive change
- Ability to partner and collaborate with senior managers, clients and producers
- Demonstrated strategic thinking and planning skills; balanced with tactical planning and implementation
- Capability to work with statistics, metrics, and measurements in designing various reports and/or presentations
- BA or MBA degree or equivalent; and/or 10+ years of Leadership experience in relevant field
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.* *
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background checkconsistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Job number: 2445325
Category: Account Management / Brokerage / Insurance
Location: United States, TX, Dallas