Clinical Research Advantage Inc. (Radiant Research Project Managers - Signs/Construction in Dallas, Texas
Be a part of something visible! Whether it’s a sign atop a high rise building, or channel letters on a store front, our work stands out as some of the best in the industry. Jones Sign Company has grown immensely over the past 100 years with high profile projects which span the nation. Recent projects include the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, Milwaukee Bucks Arena, and Daytona Motor Speedway.
When nearly every job we do is a custom project, our Project Managers are at the core of our success, owning each job from the moment it is sold through final installation. As a Project Manager, you will assertively work towards a timeline while managing relationships with both the customer and internal resources, and keeping the costs within budget.
Successful candidates have exceptionally strong organization and time management skills, as well as the confidence and negotiation skills to tackle issues head-on with professional communication. Detail-orientation is a must-have to thoroughly and accurately manage project plans and handle customer invoicing. The ideal candidate will have project management experience in the signage or construction field.
What it takes to excel:
• Associate’s Degree with coursework in business, construction, manufacturing, logistics and project management; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2 years’ experience in project management
• Permitting or B2B sales background a plus
• Sound business acumen and understanding of what drives company profits
• General knowledge of blueprints and reading contractual language
We take care of our employees:
• Health, vision and dental insurance
• Paid vacation and holidays
• 401(k) match
• Leading edge equipment and software
• Clean, bright and safe work environment
• Pay for performance
• And so much more!
Jones Sign Company is an equal opportunity employer with a diverse work place that promotes a culture of trust, respect and communication along with a management team that listens.