Erickson Living RN Nurse Educator in Dallas, Texas
The Staff Development Coordinator responsibilities will include the following:
• Coordinate and/or conduct new general orientation as well as ongoing training for Continuing Care staff.
• Facilitate an organized and structured approach to all educational activities to include selecting appropriate communication methods
• Organize and present instruction in a manner which meets the needs of the adult learner. Secure and maintain necessary reference, multi-media and instruction material for in-services
• Oversee and assist in the development and implementation of staff development plans; conduct ongoing staff development activities which fulfill mandatory requirements; assist with ongoing professional development of licensed and non-licensed staff through in-service and continuing education programs.
• Maintain and communicate monthly staff development program calendars
• Standardize staff orientation and on-going training to include contacting various vendors for support and certification for clinical team members.
• Responsible for proper documentation of all orientation and in-service training according to federal, state and local regulations
and provide monthly reports to management
• Effectively implement person directed care plan, focusing on the resident’s strengths while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
Graduate of a nursing degree program of college or university.
BS in Nursing/Education is preferred
Basic computer skills required including experience with Microsoft Office, internet and web applications, Power Point, Excel and Visio.
Experience with electronic medical record preferred.
Current Registered Nurse license for the state in which he/she operates.
Job: *Staff Development Coord
Title: RN Nurse Educator
Requisition ID: 17115750