IBM Salesforce Associate Partner (Distribution Sector) in Dallas, Texas
As a Salesforce Associate Partner, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as Salesforce, IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM Salesforce practice is seeking to hire experienced consulting sales and delivery leaders to help drive client transformations in the age of cloud and cognitive. This is a hands-on sales and delivery role with a targeted focus at our most valued clients in the United States. This individual will have in-depth Salesforce platform and business process knowledge as well as the ability to lead discussions with client decision makers to clearly demonstrate how the Salesforce enables business transformation to drive business results.
Responsibilities include providing advice & counsel to clients on best practices and architecture, oversight & accountability for delivery success, and achieving the highest level of client satisfaction.
• Lead and support pre-sales activities, assessments, and the delivery of transformational consulting solutions for our largest global clients, headquartered in North America
• Participate in account planning sessions with Salesforce to drive pipeline growth
• Collaborate internally with industry Lead Account Partners to establish client relationships and identify new and add-on opportunities
• Provide delivery leadership for multiple complex engagements
• Build and manage executive relationships
• Lead executive whiteboard/strategy sessions discussion around sales, marketing, and customer care processes
• Develop client value proposition across areas of customer experience, ecommerce, sales, channels and marketing.
• Act as a key contributor to the proposal development; the implementation strategy, approach, timelines, and costs
• Contribute to the growth and eminence of the practice through thought leadership and practice development activities, including coaching and mentoring talent
• Establish and maintain trusted relationships with clients and partners to scope, solution, propose, close, and deliver Salesforce engagement
• Managing process, projects and personnel involved in the fulfillment and delivery of work products
• Manage expectations and day to day interactions with clients and sponsors
• This role requires strong communication skills and executive presence
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Minimum 8+ years experience in sales, service and/or marketing
• Minimum 4+ years experience in Salesforce and the ecosystem
• Strong consulting background
• Experience developing proposals and scoping work
• Experience working with clients to deliver large transformational programs
• Evidence of working in a complex / matrixed environment
• Ability to travel 50%
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree
• High level of integrity
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
Distribution Sector experience
About Business Unit
Bluewolf, an IBM Company, is an award-winning consulting agency that builds digital solutions for companies of all sizes. As Salesforce’s longest standing partner, we’ve produced memorable customer and employee experiences around the globe for over 19 years.
We are next generation services agency dedicated to building digital solutions on the Salesforce platform. We joined forces with IBM iX to accelerate us on our mission to be the #1 brand known for creating incredible customer moments with Salesforce. Experience led, design driven, agile delivered.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs