Grundfos Americas Corporation Senior Sales Development Specialist in Dallas, Texas
Senior Sales Development Specialist
Dallas, Texas, United States
Professional Level (some years of experience)
Grundfos Americas Corporation is seeking an experienced Senior Sales Development Specialist to join its Services & Solutions team. The Senior Sales Development Specialist will be responsible for generating structured qualifing leads using Industry end-user profiling and intelligence methods and Intelligence database tools. The Senior Sales Development Specialist will collaborate with Sales leaders, Service leaders, and Customer Success Managers. This position reports directly to the Senior Manager, Sales Development and will operate daily out of a home-based office remotely from anywhere in the US. Relocation for this position cannot be supported and qualified candidates must have authorization to work in the USA without support.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
*What is the job about? *
• Lead generation and qualification through research and prospecting, while partnering with digital sales specialist to ensure that opportunities are moving forward
• Hitting or exceeding a monthly lead quota, and acting as the first point of contact for potential customers; tenaciously generate weekly new lead opportunities via phone, email, web, etc.
• Research markets for companies that match the ideal customer profile
• Schedule/arrange discovery meetings for digital sales specialist / prepare presentations and decision material including industry overviews, leads reviews, etc.
• Identify the target buyer personas and the relationship dynamics for the target list; build customer relationships and establish key points of contact at various levels
• Build and maintain client relationship management tools to include detailed and timely entered data
• Increase networking opportunities for relevant industries (Trade Shows, Conferences, lunch and learns, seminars, etc.)
• Support and inform customers on key service sales and marketing campaigns
*What do you need to apply? *
Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's Degree or commensurate experience preferred and minimum 2-3 years’ experience in sales development within a B2B customer facing role/SaaS.
• Very strong communication skills – written and verbal. Fluent in English (verbal and written); in addition to being fluent (verbal and written) in local market language is required
• Results Driven: Recognizes that their day-to-day work is just a means to an end and that the real objective is results
• Critical Thinking + Problem Solver: Identify problems and issues, conceive and propose potential solutions, streamline workflows, use creativity to support their actions
• Flexible + Tenacity + Persistence: Someone who won’t give up at the first sign of trouble and will keep pushing.
• Ability to Influence: Effectively communicate complex ideas and concepts to others and motivate change
• Exceptional Communicator (written and verbal): someone who is an active listener and inquisitive in nature, someone who has excellent communication and presentation skills
• Self Starter: someone who is defined by their actions, takes initiatives to get things done on their own
• A “desk hunter” personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential
• A strong phone presence with a knack for building rapport quickly and establishing trust
• Hands-on experience with outbound sales techniques (prospecting, cold calling, emailing, etc.)
• Familiar with team-based selling (i.e., leverages multiple internal stakeholders) and virtual selling
• Ability to multitask and remain organized
• Autonomous self-starter that knows when to ask for support.
• Ability to understand each customers and their unique business needs
• Persistence and patience in finding leads and opportunities and ability to build a strong sales pipeline
If you would like to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on linkedin.com/company/grundfos or youtube.com/user/grundfos
*We look forward to hearing from you. *
It is Grundfos policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all it employees and applicants regardless of: race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Grundfos Americas Corporation
- Grundfos Americas Corporation Jobs