TD Industries Inc Software Developer - Dynamics 365 in Dallas, Texas
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America’s premier Mechanical Construction and Facilities Service companies bringing full life cycle development and solutions in engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. Our employee-owned company operates today with a network of offices and projects throughout the Southwest generating optimum mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities, industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
Our employees, whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
We are seeking a Software Developer with Dyanmics 365 experience for our growing Information Technology team in Dallas.
Job Summary / Purpose
Responsible for developing enterprise custom applications using Dynamics CRM/XRM Platform
● Provides functional and technical expertise within an assigned business area, in the analysis, design, development and implementation of business processes and applications.
● Participates with other IT staff and internal customers in new product reviews, tests and pilots.
● Works with software such as RDP, Office 365, visual studio team services (VSTS) or similar agile project management.
● Develops, tests and validates application systems for deployment to the business area.
● Trains SMEs and creates related training materials.
● Other duties as assigned.
Minimum education preferred of the position
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field is preferred.
Minimum experience preferred of the position
2-5 years with Dynamics 365
Minimum knowledge, skills and abilities preferred of the position
Job Band and Level
Requires working knowledge and experience in own job discipline and broadens capabilities. Continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Performs a range of assignments related to job discipline. Uses prescribed guidelines or policies in analysing situations. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
Work performed in an open office / collaborative environment.
Organization – wide competencies
Functional Knowledge: Requires expanded conceptual knowledge in own job discipline and broadens capabilities.
Business Expertise: Understands key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
Leadership: Provides informal guidance to new team members.
Problem Solving: Solves problems in straightforward situations; analyzes possible solutions using technical experience and judgment and precedents.
Impact: Impacts quality of own work and the work of others on the team; works within guidelines and policies.
Interpersonal Skills: Explains complex information to others in straightforward situations.
- Not all aspects of the job are covered by the description – may require other duties as assigned.
- Job may change over time in accordance with business needs.
Location: Dallas, TX