Kelly Services Utility Worker Dallas TX in Dallas, Texas
UTILITY WORKER – DALLAS, TX
Kelly Services has a temp to hire career opportunity with a premier manufacturing facility for entry level Utility Workers. Day shifts, 7am to 7pm, or Night Shifts, 7pm to 7am available.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
load, remove, pack, sort and transport raw materials, finished products, or by-products manually
hand stack finished goods
sort and stack boxes into patterns
set up film rolls on automatic packaging machinery and perform film changes
palletize cartons of product and stage them for disposal
clean production equipment and work areas
pickup, collect and remove scrap, dust, and other debris from production area
perform general cleaning and housekeeping duties
collect trash from production areas and empty containers at the end of the shift
cut, stack, and clean materials for recycling
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Ability to observe, follow, understand, and evaluate processes demonstrated and other workplace procedures
• Ability to meet safety and quality standards.
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues.
• Prior manufacturing experience preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS, WORK ENVIRONMENT AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Constant exposure to extreme heat, loud noise, dirt, dust, odors, and fumes.
• Ability to constantly stand/walk, bend at waist, squat at knees, crawl/kneel, reach from torso, reach overhead, grasp, push/pull, carry, lift/lower, stoop/crouch, and balance.
• Ability to lift up to 10 pounds regularly
• Ability to lift up to 25 to 50 pounds frequently
• Required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in required areas.
• May be required to work additional hours including weekends, holidays, and/or overtime.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs