Keurig Dr Pepper Vending Technician and Refrigeration in Dallas, Texas
The Vending Technician is responsible for the installation, set up, repair and ongoing maintenance of vending, cooling and or/fountain equipment while assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and beverage quality.
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
The shift for this position is Monday through Friday, from 7:30AM to 4PM. Weekends and holidays may be required as needed.
The rate of pay for this position is $17.00 per hour. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc).
This position will be covering a route in the Southwest Area between the following cities: Cleburne, Burleson, Crowley and surrounding areas.
1. Observe mechanical devices in operation and assess to locate causes of trouble.
2. Dismantle devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
3. Examine form and texture of parts to detect imperfections then repair or replace.
4. Inspect used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
5. Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments.
6. Install special functional and structural parts in devices.
7. Lubricate and clean parts.
8. Start up and operate devices to test their performance.
9. Refurbish new and used equipment in service shop.
10. Assure safe operation of assigned vehicle by completing vehicle safety check daily.
11. Complete repair order the same day a problem is detected to avoid unnecessary repair cost.
12. Comply with state and federal regulations.
13. Maintain cab and cargo area of truck in a neat and clean manner at all times.
14. Secure and maintain specialized company tools and equipment.
15. Perform other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
16. Educate customers on basic equipment repair and upkeep procedures.
Benefits built for you
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work
High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
1 year of vending and face to face customer interaction experience
EPA certification preferred
Lift, push and pull a minimum of 40 lbs repeatedly
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (NYSE: KDP) is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Organization: Direct Store Delivery
Title: Vending Technician and Refrigeration
Requisition ID: 1847242
Other Locations: United States-Texas-Burleson, United States-Texas-Crowley