NBC Universal Multimedia Journalist in El Paso, Texas
Job Number 61291BR
Job Title Multimedia Journalist
Business Segment NBCUniversal Local
Sub-Business NBCUL - TLM KTDO
Posting Category Production
About Us NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
Country United States
City El Paso
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in Spanish market broadcast television.
• Be informed on news events locally and nationally.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts providing access to exclusive stories.
• Assist producer in establishing sources, finding and executing enterprise news investigations, building and maintaining strong list of story ideas.
• Ability to ad-lib and improvise effortlessly in various types of on-air situations.
• Ability to work well under pressure with an ability to meet deadlines.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) required both written and verbal.
• A high level of skill and mastery of the Spanish language is essential.
• Candidate must work effectively with others in a team-oriented environment.
• Independent problem solving & multi-tasking.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to considered at nbcunicareers.com
• Active driver’s license and excellent driving record.
• Flexibility in schedule, ability to work any schedule to include holidays.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a photojournalist
• BS/BA in journalism/ Communications.
• Strong Spanish writing & verbal skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule
• Must be willing to work in El Paso, TX.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• The position requires traveling.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
- NBC Universal Jobs