Geologics Radar Specialist in El Paso, Texas
Sr. Field Engineer (FSR)/Senior Electronics Analyst (RADAR Specialist) needed - Location: El Paso, TX
I am working with an excellent aerospace company and we are searching for a Sr. Field Engineer (FSR)/Senior Electronics Analyst (RADAR Specialist). This is a 12 month contract (with possible extension) where you will work onsite in El Paso, TX.
U.S. Citizenship status is required to apply.
Security Clearance Requirement:
CBP clearance with favorable BI
• The FSR will provide engineering support on the L-88 Radar at the Tethered Aerostat Radar System (TARS) program’s maintenance center in El Paseo TX.
• The successful candidate will be a self-starter and have the ability to represent the company as the initial interface with external customers and ensure we meet customer schedules.
• Candidate may also be called upon to assume additional leadership roles and at times, work with little or no direct supervision and is the point of contact to program management.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Must have experience troubleshooting/operational checkout of the L-88 or other Radar Systems.
• Must be experienced and familiar with the tools and test equipment commonly used in electronic installation, maintenance and test.
• Must possess excellent technical writing and oral communication skills.
The position is located in El Paso, TX
If interested in learning more about this position, please email your resume to KDunkin@geologics.com and I will call back with more information.
El Paso , TX
Minimum Experience (yrs):