Aerotek Immediate Hiring- Warehouse Worker in Flower Mound, Texas
Entry level warehouse
• Generates manifest to dispatch and confirms customer and/or stock orders.
• Interprets various warehouse documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Opens cartons, sorts merchandise, and relocates merchandise from receiving or production areas to other designated areas.
• Organizes and places merchandise on racks, shelves, totes or bins according to pre-determined sequence.
• Prepares products for distribution within facilities.
warehouse, material handler, picking, packing, shipping
Top Skills Details:
picking, packing, auditing
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Fluent English: read/write/speak. 0 - 6 Months warehouse experience No certification required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs