AAA Motor Club Branch Manager I - DFW in Fort Worth, Texas
The Road To Success Starts Here!
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to over 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
AAA is looking for a talented Branch Manager to direct and supervise operations at our Fort Worth branch office location. The successful candidate will be committed to the expansion and success of the business with a hands-on approach.
Manage, coach and develop Branch Operations staff. Monitor and coach employees on performance against goals. Identify training and educational needs of staff. Drive results against revenue and service quality goals for the branch. Analyze branch operations data to develop action plans to improve performance.
Candidate must have previous management experience as well as strong customer service and communication skills; Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment. Candidates must have good oral and written communication and computer skills. Prefer experience in retail management to include all aspects of branch operations including staff management, financial and sales and service.
· We offer extensive training to aid you in your career development through The Auto Club University
· Regular recognition through various company programs and incentives for trips, cash and prizes
· Company sponsored IATAN cards , providing exclusive travel agent discounts
· Love to travel ? Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
· Corporate benefits for insurance products
· Paid educational study trips are available for our Agents to promote career development
· Quarterly incentives/bonuses for achieving established production tiers
· Paid holidays, vacations, and sick days
· Competitive insurance: medical, dental and vision after 90 days of employment
· A pension plan (after completing 1 year of service) with full vesting at the completion of 5 years
· We encourage you to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 30 days with a matching contribution after 1 year
Required / Preferred Skills:
Four year degree
2 – 3 years leadership and management experience
Great organization and communication skills
Ability to meet sales targets and goals
Storefront retail experience preferred
Travel background preferred, but not required
If you're a "take charge" individual and want to learn more about what AAA has to offer and how you can make a difference with our members, please submit your resume today!
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job: Branch Operations (Non Agent)
Organization: BRANCH - ALLIANCE (00400.44.0727)
Title: Branch Manager I - DFW
Location: Texas-Fort Worth (TX)-Alliance Tx (0727)
Requisition ID: 20439