Robert Half International Customer Data Coordinator in Fort Worth, Texas
OfficeTeam is looking for 4 candidates in the Fort Worth area for a high level Customer Coordinator role. This is with a large, fast-growing company that is looking to expand their team. These roles are long term, temporary to hire opportunities that are looking to start on January 14, 2019. This role will include, but is not limited to:
- Maintaining customer master information in internal system.
- Monitor and maintain data change requests from Stakeholders.
- Follow the processes and procedures that support data quality.
- Work with data owners to identify, report and resolve customer master data errors.
- Collaborate with teammates and direct Supervisor to resolve data issues in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with data owners to maintain customer policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with internal key stakeholders to identify and resolve data errors.
- Resolve data quality problems through error detection and correction.
- Work closely with Sales, Credit, IT, IMD and local contacts to ensure data accuracy and quality while adhering closely to Customer Policies Procedures.
- Document and communicate errors and resolution with team, stakeholders and data owners.
- Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would have 3-4+ years of experience in a similar role, so if you are qualified and interested then please apply at www.officeteam.com or email your resume in WORD format to [email protected]
- High School education or GED equivalent required.
- Bachelor?s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience with customer data.
- Expert in Microsoft Suite.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
- Strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Ability to multi-task.
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.981.6731 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 per hour
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04380-9501656942
Staffing Area: Office & Administrative