Lockheed Martin Electronics Engineer Associate in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This exciting position offers an opportunity to work in a fast paced, high technology, high impact environment. This unique role will offer the engineer an opportunity to apply existing technologies in innovative ways to provide unique solutions to the most complex problems. In this position the engineer will design and develop complex electronic hardware systems for aircraft.
A major focus of this mission critical engineering role will involve developing aircraft electronic systems. The engineer will be responsible for circuit, FPGA, and PCB designs working on a cross functional team. Working on a cross functional team the engineer will be working with mechanical and software design teams to develop a complete qualified flight tested aircraft solutions.
Candidate must possess the ability to work well in a teaming environment with other disciplines (Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, etc.) and the technical ability to effectively define and interpret system level requirements and derive the requirements necessary to interface between lab and hardware.
NOTE: Must be a U.S. Citizen; this position will require a government security clearance. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
- A BS Degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related technical field or equivalent experience/combined education
- Experience in one of the following: circuit design, circuit analysis, troubleshooting, test instrumentation, or data analysis tools like Pspice
- Experience with Printed Circuit Board (PCB) board design
- Experience with VHDL, Verilog, or System Verilog languages
- Experienced using Xilinx and/or Microsemi FPGAs
- Experienced with design and simulation tools (Xilinx Vivado, Microsemi Libero, Mentor QuestaSim)
- Experience with Perl, Visual Basic, and C/C++,
- DO 178C/254 verification
- High Speed and RF design
- Cadence schematic capture, PCB layout Allegro
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
4 yr and up College
- Lockheed Martin Jobs