Low-T Center, LLC HerKare Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant - Fort Worth in Fort Worth, Texas
Join a patient focused organization committed to hormone therapy in women! We are currently looking for a Center Director to join a growing team. We offer great benefits, a competitive salary, and a chance to get into a growing industry with only upward potential!
HerKare was founded in 2013 to create a female-friendly environment where understanding medical professionals exclusively treat hormone imbalance in women. The physicians and treatment professionals at HerKare focus on improving the overall health and well-being of women through hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Our hormone replacement therapy is personalized to each patient’s specific needs and body chemistry.
During your training, you will be taught the following responsibilities, including but not limited to: direct patient interaction and how to administer hormone therapy through a defined, established, and peer-reviewed protocol along with full evaluation of the root cause of this condition. This role involves supervisory oversight of three center employees, and monitoring the lab for accurate calibrations and controls.
As a center Director you will be responsible for both professional and management duties. Professionally, you will practice the healing arts of your profession in accordance with the standard of care, under the direction of a Medical Director. You and the Medical Director will enter into a written protocol agreement that contains a written delegation / standard care agreement and contains quality assurance procedures. This agreement will be jointly developed and will identify services to be provided to patients under the supervision of the Medical Director. When you are a treating provider, you are also responsible for (i) providing full and complete documentation of professional services rendered in a timely manner; (ii) charting and maintaining charts and records in accordance with applicable legal and professional standards, (iii) providing support and explanation for charting entries when requested; and (iv) using proper codes and other identifying information to ensure the accuracy of procedure descriptions and codes contained in patient records. As a manager, you will help supervise Center staff, coordinate Center operations, manage coverage and schedules, and help Team Members maintain compliance with all rules, policies and applicable procedures to maintain a high standard of operations in the Center.
• Follows all HerKare Center policies and protocols in the normal course of business
• Sound medical decision making abilities
• Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, MRIs, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
• Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
• Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
• Maintains accurate records in EMR and adheres to all HIPAA Protocols.
• Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and team-oriented behavior; have mutual respect for management and team members; partner with team members to create an exceptional experience for each and every patient. Be punctual, dependable, goal oriented, and able to receive constructive coaching.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Experience in a related field, such as urology, endocrinology, gynecology or general practice is preferred.
• No current or pending malpractice lawsuits
• Active state license in good standing
• Active DEA Certificate preferred
• Active Controlled Substance Registration, if applicable in your state.
Job ID: 2021-2426
External Company Name: Low-T Center
External Company URL: https://lowtcenter.com/
Street: 7033 Bryant Irvin Rd #100