Lockheed Martin Items Analyst in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This position is for a aircraft modification kit manager within the
F-35 Sustainment Supply Change Management team. The
selected candidate will be responsible for kit management
activities for assigned F-35 Change Requests and MKPLs.
Responsible for all managing aircraft modification kits through
all life cycle phases from initial Change Request and MKPL
approval through to delivery of modification kits to support
airccraft modifications. Responsible for communicating updated
status on all assigned kits to internal and external customers.
• Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
• Supply Item Management experience or Supply Chain Management Experience
• Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations Management or Similar Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
• Demonstrated experience communicating with internal and
external customers in a dynamic environment with positive results.
• Proven experience working in SAP to manage inventory
• F-35 Program Experience
• MS Office Experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.