Novartis Pharmaceuticals PCP Sr SS, FORT WORTH, C in Fort Worth, Texas
Over 6 Million people in the US are affected by Heart Failure in the US with that number expected to increase to 8 million by 2030. Novartis has been at the forefront of Cardiovascular treatment for decades, delivering groundbreaking medicines that extend and improve life, and that’s where we intend to stay there. We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The Primary Care Specialist will build and execute business plans to meet sales goals for territory. To drive territory sales performance, market share and optimal resource utilization. To develop effective professional business relationships with customers that support delivery of business results across a range of therapeutic areas. To differentiate Novartis as a leader in therapeutic areas.
Your key responsibilities:
• Executes business plans and drives achievement of sales targets for assigned territory, customers or therapeutic area.
• Develops and applies understanding of customer organizations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions (e.g. peer relationships).
• Executes call plans for customers, including medical specialists from customer or academic communities; calls on the right person to deliver the right message with the right frequency.
• Adapts and optimizes approach and communications style during sales calls, responding to customer needs.
• Makes effective use of available technologies and channels to support sales calls.
• Ensures that Novartis products and supporting services are broadly understood and available to more patients and customers.
• Deploys and uses approved Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; runs promotion programs and facilitates pull-through activities.\n\n\n\n
PCP Sr SS, FORT WORTH, C
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Business related field).
• Minimum two years of successful sales experience (preferably business to business sales experience)
• Demonstrated outstanding discernment and business planning skills
• Proven track record to collaborate and work cross functionally with internal and external partners
• Possess high achievement drive, self-motivation, and willingness to mentor others
• Effective problem solving and decision making skills
• Demonstrated superior social skills (both internal and external) and ability to effectively communicate across diverse audiences
• Exceptional ability to develop and sustain customer relationships
• Experience across therapeutic groups, disease states and new product launches
• Understanding of managed care environments and account management strategy
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Fort Worth, TX
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.