Lockheed Martin Project Engineer Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: This Project Engineering position will support the F-35 Final Assembly Production Program Management Team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Directs and manages integration between the Engineering function, Final Assembly Production Operations, and Program Management
• Monitors, maintains, analyzes, and reports Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that illustrate Engineering performance to business plan targets.
• Develops Engineering Projects intended improve rate readiness, span time, cost, scrap & rework, as well as leverage lessons learned, and manage risk to Final Assembly.
• Compiles and presents Engineering performance and activities to Engineering and Production Functional and Tier II Leadership.
• Supports production proposal development by facilitating PPMT Engineering estimates.
• Identifies opportunities to improve program affordability.
• Identifies Engineering process improvement opportunities, developing business cases and executing deployment plans.
• Provides internal and external functional communications, to include coordination of technical support for rapid Engineering crisis management.
• Can apply Systems Engineering principals in a production environment.
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access.
Engineering or Technical Bachelor's degree required
Experience in program and / or project management.
Production or Design Experience
F-35 Production or Design Experience
Production support and / or Liaison Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering or Systems Engineering experience.
Excellent interpersonal skills supporting self-directed teams.
Excellent communication, coordination, and presentation skills.
Business Case Analysis experience.
Risk, Issue & Opportunity Management experience
Earned Value Management experience.
Ability to operate in a fast pased operations environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.