HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse Renal PCU in Fort Worth, Texas
New Hires may receive up to $7,500 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus .
Sign On Bonus Eligibility * Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care experience. * At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be within the last 5 years. * Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the site HRVP.
* * * * Medical City Fort Worth At Medical City Fort Worth, There is a Difference. Registered Nurse (RN) Renal PCU * *Work Schedule: Full-Time(Nights)7p-7a Rotating Weekends * * o Top 1% transplant team in the nation with world-renown physicianso Shortest transplant waitlist in the nation o New growing comprehensive liver program with frequent education opportunities o Beautiful recently renovated unit o Close-knit staff with hospital-wide reputation for teamwork and friendliness
- Inpatient transplant ICU step down unit.
- Receive fresh kidney and liver transplant patients from ICU, care for pre and post-transplant patients and clean PCU overflow
- 120 kidney transplants per year, est. 10-12 liver transplants per year.
- Average daily census of unit 12-16 patients
- Works closely with CVICU to prep, recover, and move patients based on acuity
- Bedside RN caring for PCU, pre and post-transplant patients, kidney and liver evaluation patients
- Comprehensive transplant education takes several months. Nurse will start taking stable PCU patients and advance as competent to take higher acuity transplant patients.
- Provide competent care and excellent customer service. Performance measured by patient outcomes, service excellence, error reporting, and teamwork OUR FACILITY
- 320-bed MAGNET facility
- Established in 1974, Medical City Fort Worth is part ofMedical City Healthcare, one of the region’s largest, most comprehensive health care providers.
- Offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care…Accredited by The Joint Commission
- /Our greatest honor doesn’t come just from awards. It comes from helping people live happier, healthier lives through cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care./
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see theCNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
- GRADUATED FROM AN ACCREDITED SCHOOL OF NURSING WITH A BSNTEXAS OR COMPACT RN LICENSURE OR ABLE TO OBTAIN
- American Heart BLS AND ACLS
- ICU, PCU, or surgical experience
- Ability to Care for 3-4:1 patient ratios
Ability to multitask and cope with frequent care plan changes
- Certification, PCCN or CCTN
- Transplant experience
- Experience with immunocompromised patients
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse Renal PCU
Location: Texas-Fort Worth-Med City Fort Worth
Requisition ID: 00073-133044