Lockheed Martin Strategic Planner (Level 3) in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
As a Strategic Planning Analyst on the Enterprise & Campaign Strategy team, this individual will be responsible for contributing to the formulation of the Aeronautics annual strategy and key campaign and cross-campaign strategies. The successful candidate will:
• Assist senior strategists in development of enterprise, segment, Line of Business, and functional strategies;
• Assist in the development of campaign and cross-campaign strategies to support ASBD capture leaders;
• Craft strategic messages and compelling briefs for senior leadership;
• Conduct environmental assessment and market analysis;
• Use a range of analysis products and databases to conduct research to inform key leadership decisions and conclusions; and,
• Track and manage multiple deliverables on behalf of the Strategic Planning organization.
The successful candidate will gain a developmental opportunity to work across all disciplines and areas of Aero, exposure to cross-organizational consensus building, and the opportunity to sharpen skills required for complex, multi-faceted strategy development.
A level 3 employee Typically has 5 - 10 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
•Paid time off
•Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• 5 years of professional experience
• Ability to develop compelling briefs for senior leadership consumption or use
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of Aeronautics, Lines of Business or functional strategies, or experience working campaigns or captures
• Ability to apply critical thinking to complex problems
• Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Comfort working with ambiguous and expansive problem sets
• Ability to conduct environmental, market and financial assessments
• Familiarity with business case development
• Proven experience visualizing data into decision-quality insights
• Strong presentation skills, good oral and written communications skills
• Ability to interface effectively with senior leadership
• Ability to obtain a Secret government clearance
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs