Lockheed Martin Subcontract Adminstrator Associate in Fort Worth, Texas
Description: Become part of the F-35 Mission Systems and Development subcontract management team as a Subcontract Administrator Associate. Daily responsibilities include delivery and procurement support for major F-35 systems, managing sustainment contracts, scheduling activities with the supplier and in SAP, helping develop subcontract specifications and statements of works, negotiating and enforcing terms and conditions, preparing bid packages, administering repair and return contracts, evaluating subcontractor proposals, negotiating subcontracts, issuing properly authorized awards/subcontracts and participating in contract negotiations. Additionally, you will be responsible for conducting cost analysis support, understanding procurement activity under the guidance of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFARS). Travel possible between 10 to 20% of the time, depending on lifecycle of current contracts.
Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
Desired Skills: • Supply chain knowledge/ experience from statement of work (SOW) through purchase order (PO) closure
-Experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) or Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
• 1+ years of experience in the supply chain industry, or internships in the SCM or logistics field
• 1+ years experience with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with procurement and managing supplier relationships
• Capable of making business based decisions
• Negotiation skills
• Cost Price Analysis understanding
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Business acumen
• Self motivated and takes initiative
• Ability to organize and prioritize assignments
• Ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment
• Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure
• Ability to be flexible and accept change
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.