Lockheed Martin Systems Engineer Senior Staff in Fort Worth, Texas
Lockheed Martin Aeronautics. Be More Than You Can Imagine .
Labs & Technical Services (L&TS) Software Depot/Multi-Ship Virtual Development Lab (MVDL) Project Lead. Responsible for providing project leadership and direction for the design, development and delivery of high-fidelity simulation products to the Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR) and Air Force customers utilized in the development & test of F35 Software.
This position is responsible for leading a team of systems engineers having project responsibility for performing detailed research, design, implementation, delivery, and operations of the Multiship Virtual Development Labs (MVDL) and Micro-Light Integration & Development Stations (uLIDs) products.
This position has overall responsibility for developing the Software Depot project development scheduled activities, deliveries and major milestones including managing the cost and schedule activities for the implementation of these products and labs, and communicating technical and program status to internal and external leadership.
This position is responsible for working with the L&TS F-35 Line of Business Sr. Mgr, L&TS Design, Build, and Implementation execution staff, program leadership, internal and external customers, and functional L&TS leadership to seamlessly integrate projects.
A level 5 employee Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
What’s In It For You
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
•Paid time off
•Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s comprehensive benefits package here.
This position is in Fort Worth, TX Discover Fort Worth.
• Simulation and/or Systems Integration Labs development experience.
• Earned Value Management training and experience.
• Project Management Experience
• Demonstrated communication skills, written and oral with senior level management and customers.
• Systems Engineering Experience
• Product Development and Integration Management experience
• Multiple team / Integrated team leadership
• Government customer interaction and interface experience
• Extensive Technical Experience/Background
• Risk Analysis
• Secret SAP/SAR clearance
• Man-in-the-Loop Simulation Experience
• Hardware-in-the loop Simulation Experience
• JAFAN knowledge and experience
• RMF/JSIG knowledge and experience
• Information Assurance knowledge and experience
• Lab development experience in both the systems and software areas
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs