Aerotek Production Assembler - ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY in Garland, Texas
Our client is a leading global full-service automotive supplier for complex metal, plastic and hybrid structures in body-in-white, crash management systems, chassis applications and cross car beams.
This Garland plant supplies parts to Chevrolet, GMC, and Cadillac.
Monday - Saturday: 6:00am - 2:00pm (Some OT Required)
MUST BE ABLE TO MEDIUM LIFTING 30 LBS AND STAND/MOVE FOR UP TO 10 HRS PER DAY IN NON CLIMATE-CONTROLLED FACILITY
Preferred but not required: industrial, manufacturing, or construction experience
Preferred but not required: hand & power tools experience
• Set up and operate assembly equipment as assigned.
• Perform die change and set-up duties.
• Load/unload parts in/out of welders, dies, trunions, and/or assembly fixtures.
• Operate equipment that welds, stamps, presses, crimps, stakes, and/or rivets together parts and/or sub-assemblies.
• Perform manual assembly, welding, and tapping operations as required.
• Ensure quality and quantities of parts produced to meet required quality specifications and production rates.
• Perform light, routine maintenance on assigned equipment.
• Fill out all necessary paperwork associated with the job including but not limited to, some or all of the following: start-up checklist, pre-shift inspection sheet, labor tickets, scrap records, downtime tracking sheets, quality assurance checks, and product identification tags.
Pay increase once perm to either $13.00 or $14.20 and 2-3% pay increase every 6 months for the first 36 months.
Full benefits and 401K plan.
General production, production assembly, hand & power tools, assembly machine operation, general labor
Entry Level - No Experience Required - Will train!
Share this link with your friends too! Great opportunity to get a foot in the door!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs