Lockheed Martin Facilities Electrical Engineer / Grand Prairie, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: At Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control (MFC), we are driven by speed, agility and technical innovation. We are actively seeking candidates who are willing to take on the challenges of significant growth with a can do attitude. As the world's premier aerospace and defense company, we pride ourselves on quality and mission success. We need talented, passionate and customer centric people to be part of our future.
This position will plan, design and oversee the reconfiguration, maintenance, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities. Gather and review data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions, required completion date, and construction feasibility. Coordinate with architecture/engineering firms in developing design criteria and preparing layout and detail drawings. Prepare bid sheets and contracts for construction and facilities acquisition. Review and estimate design costs including equipment, installation, labor, materials, preparation, and other related costs. Inspect or direct the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
Relocation is possible for this exciting opportunity.
Click here to visit Lockheed Martin Missile and Fire Control's The Muse Profile
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to lead tasks to completion and monitor/escalate issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly effective communication skills
- Experience preparing a technical statement of work
- Proficient in MicroStation
- Previous experience working in a Facilities organization
- Knowledge of all relevant building and construction codes
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and automated controls
- Knowledge of Energy Management systems and controls
- Knowledge of medium voltage (12.7kv) systems and equipment
- Customer service oriented
- Lean Six Sigma experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.