Lockheed Martin Operations Engineer / Grand Prairie, TX in Grand Prairie, Texas
Description: Join the Enterprise Demand Supply Planning (EDSP) organization as a Demand Analyst (DA). In this position, the Demand Analyst will participate with managing and driving the demand planning and aggregation process. The Demand Analyst will focus on conducting analysis across programs and sites to develop an aggregated demand forecast and focus on major changes and issues to demand.
In this role, your duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• Consolidate demand forecast inputs from Production, Engineering, EvDev and Sustainment functions
• Manage unfirm to firm demand system updates and requirements
• Support demand simulation and dashboard development
• Develop potential hypothesis for labor and capacity issues based on scenarios
• Conduct and facilitate pre-work activities for Decision Forum meetings such as partnering with the programs and functions to complete meeting templates
• Experience with one or more of the following: manufacturing (processes and business model); demand and supply planning processes
• Demand and Supply Requirements experience
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
(Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Experience with SAP
• Ability to travel
• Global Supply Chain or Production, Planning and Control or Industrial Engineering experience.
• Ability to build and maintain a strong network and utilize their knowledge and experiences to influence solutions that benefits business partners.
• Experience with Tableau.
• Technical knowledge of database structures and operations.
• Experience analyzing data sets to identify future trends and development risk mitigation plans.
• Ability to understand, interpret and act upon data from multiple organizational areas; actively apply, share and leverage leading practices from other parts of the organization to achieve effective outcomes.
• Gather relevant information systematically, considering a broad range of issues or factors; grasp complexities and perceive relationships among issues or problems.
• Possess a strong understanding of aerospace manufacturing processes and business model.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
- Lockheed Martin Jobs