Anthem, Inc. Program Director in Grand Prairie, Texas
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Work Location – Anywhere in the United States, eligible to work from home
Responsible for the development and ongoing management of one or more external client facing programs that are multi-state, multi-function and multi-year in scope. Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Directs the development, planning, prioritization, approval, implementation and compliance of on-going external client facing programs.
· Establishes program governance when needed to assure response to issue escalation; develops program budget and ensures program meets its stated objectives.
· Provides subject matter expertise in response to day to day business issues; researches applicable subject matter practices; and remains aware of industry trends.
· Manages external client facing relationships and partners with corporate and regional business areas.
· Develops communication documents and training criteria related to external client facing program success measures.
· Develops documentation to support meeting presentations and the tracking and reporting of the program¿s success.
· Provides leadership to program managers and project managers.
· Typically reports to an executive.
· Program directors typically manage external client facing programs that require managing activities and resources of multiple departments or business areas of the organization.
· Program directors typically support business strategies through an integrated portfolio of external client facing programs, projects and initiatives.
· Experience partnering with other blue plans.
· Understanding of Blue Card and Blue Card policies.
Requires a BA/BS degree; 10 + years of experience in external client facing program management, project management; complex business processes, strategic and business planning; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. MBA preferred. Project management certification (PMP) preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
- Anthem, Inc. Jobs