SMG Vault Teller in Hidalgo, Texas
SAVOR... a leading provider of food and beverage services at sports, entertainment and convention facilities has an excellent and immediate opening for Vault Teller for SAVOR/SMG State Farm Arena.
Responsible for maintaining the overall integrity of cash control functions including all cash handling procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Controls and records all cash issued to point of sale cashiers
- Counts currency, coins and prepares event deposits
- Report cash needs and discrepancies of cash transactions to Accounting Manager
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships
- And all other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have attention to detail
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Must have ability to add, subtract, multiple and divide
- Must be able to adapt to changes in the work environment, managing competing demands, frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Must have good organizational skills
- Must have basic working knowledge of cash register and cash handling procedures
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- One year of customer service experience preferred
- One year of cash handling experience
- Must be able to pass a credit background
- Must be able to work extended and/or irregular hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled