Schlumberger Resource Assistant - TST & WL in Houma, Texas
Resource Assistant - TST & WL
Location: Houma - United States
The Resource Assistant provides administrative support to Resource, Workforce, Asset, M&S and/or Product Coordinators enabling them to focus on planning tasks. He /She identifies possible future resource needs based on upcoming jobs reflected on the business systems and communicate these to the Resource Coordinator. This position is scalable and could support one or more Resource Coordinators.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Track job start/end dates in planning system of record (iDistrict, JMP, FDP) to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of to/from and between rigs and service delivery locations.
- Support data entry of personnel to jobs in the planning system of record (iDistrict, JMP, FDP) and initiate relevant notifications to all involved parties.
- Liaise with SSO to facilitate the equipment movements and monitor lead time.
- Perform administrative tasks related to import/export and inter-location shipments, including physical and system-based (OneClick, iBase requests, TMS, LCT) actions.
- Perform administrative tasks related to entering M&S requests into the appropriate business systems.
- Support the Workforce Coordinator to ensure that operators are assigned to jobs in accordance with their field employee management plans to comply with service delivery development.
- Review Operators’ availability and work with Workforce Coordinator for sharing (inward/outward) as required to cover imbalances.
- Coordinate with employees’ management on effective balance of days of rest, vacation, and rig days for field to ensure adherence to the work schedules.
- Maintain permits for equipment, transportation of dangerous goods paperwork, and insurance paperwork
- Provide travelling support for field employees (hot shot scheduling, helicopters, list of people to the client, rig site accommodations, etc.).
- Complete fixed asset disposal paperwork or fixed asset acquisition paperwork and review monthly asset movements reports.
- Support Asset Coordinator in completion of fixed asset reconciliation tasks.
- Assist the maintenance team in equipment receptions and on-boarding, including mechanical lifting duties for shipping.
Experience and Competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Testing and/ or Wireline field operations
- Extensive Knowledge of Testing and/ or Wireline equipment.
- Previous experience in offshore operations is an asset.
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Computer Skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected